Home » , , , , , » Restoran Tong Kiew @ Mentakab, Pahang

Restoran Tong Kiew @ Mentakab, Pahang

 
Restoran Tong Kiew
No 15, Jalan Bendera 10,
Taman Bukit Bendera
28400 Mentakab,
Pahang.
GPS: 3.476332, 102.341502

There are very few Chinese restaurant in Mentakab. This is one of my MIL favorite which she like the food here (i.e. roast duck, steam "pak sook kong", kangkung belacan). This should be my third/ fourth time visiting this place. I would say a bit pricey in a small town for a decent food.

 Roast Pork - not too bad...

Deep Fried Tilapia with Dried Butter Cream - It taste good but the shredded egg too little. However, my MIL don't quite like it.

Omelette - Yang's favorite..

 Kang Kung Belacan - Once of my MIL favorite..


Rating: 6/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template