Home » , , , , , » Restoran Meng Kee Char Siew @ Glenmarie, Shah Alam

Restoran Meng Kee Char Siew @ Glenmarie, Shah Alam


Restoran Meng Kee Char Siew
No. 20, Jalan Pekedai U1/36
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor.
Tel: 019-379 3629
Business hour: Mon-Sat & Public Holiday (closed on Sundays), 9am – finish

I believe you can see a lot of review on this char siew... Personally, I being attracted to try it out and a chance given as I being schedule to work around this area. It is packed with people during lunch hour and if you are lucky enough to grab a seat.

My experience is quite OK but the taste of the char siew if way below my expectation. I shared this experience with some of my colleagues and they said, you need to make a reservation on certain part of the char siew. Else, you will get other part which is not so delicious as claimed. 

The pricing will be varies for different parts. Anyway, the price is above the market.




Rating: 4/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template