Home » , , , , » Hee Lai Ton Restaurant @ Seri Kembangan

Hee Lai Ton Restaurant @ Seri Kembangan

Hee Lai Ton Restaurant
12, Jalan Muhibah 3,
Taman Muhibah,
Seri Kembangan,
43300 Selangor D.E.

Tel: 03-8992 5561, 03-89992 5548, 03-8992 5549

We celebrate our pre-CNY lunch at this place...Thanks to Jenny arrangement...The food taste good but the place is slightly run down...Anyway, we really enjoyed the food here...
Salmon Fish Yee Sang









Rating: 7 /10

Share this article :

+ comments + 5 comments

February 25, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Wow...awesome food. But that piglet looks scary. makes me lose appetite....hmmmm. If I ever start a restaurant I think the best place is to refer to your blog how to present the food restaurant style :D Thanks very much for sending me the food pictures the other day. Appreciate very much. Hope you hv a great weekend.

February 25, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Thanks Mary...hope u enjoyed the photos that I sent to u tat day...if u manage to open a restaurant, I will definitely make a visit n write a blog on it....

March 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Awwww....how sweet of you to visit and do a review. I know you will write an awesome post about it :D Hope my dream comes true soon.

March 3, 2011 at 4:06 PM

No worries...the review would not be biased...

I will always pray for your dream to come true...cos i also hope can try your awesome cooks....

April 27, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Great write up and photos for Hee Lai Ton Restaurant, do keep it up and introduce for more friends. We have another review here at http://malaysiafood.org/hee-lai-ton-restaurant/ Please do give your comment too. Thank you.

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template