Home » , , , , , , » Savoey Restaurant Seafood

Savoey Restaurant Seafood

Savoey Restaurant Seafood
136 Taweewong Road,
Patong Beach, Kathu,
Phuket 83150
Thailand.
Tel: +66-076-341171
Fax: +66-076-340231
Website: http://www.savoeyseafood.com/
Email: info@savoeyseafood.com


This is my first visit and also my last visit. We being introduced by our hotel receptionist. There are a lot of variety but you wouldn't be able to negotiate the price. The quality and taste is not up to expectation.
Tom Yam Kung (Prawn)

Steam White Snapper with Soy Sauce
Fish Ball with Garlic
Kerabu Mango (Mango Salad)
Stir Fried Chicken with Dried Chilli
Bean Sauce KangKung
Fresh Coconut
Mixed Fruit Shake & Coconut Shake

Rating: 5 /10
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

September 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Hi, first time visiting. Recommended by MaryMoh of keeplearningkeepsmiling. As I'm also from Ipoh, would like to visit your father's restaurant. Care to give the name and address of it?

September 18, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Hi Cheah, I also heard from Mary about you. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope the food makes you drolling... :) For your information, my parent shop is at Taiping and not in Ipoh. I had told Mary about it. Well, it is not a shop but just a stall which opens early in the morning at the morning market. If you want to know the exact location, do email me at sidneytoh@gmail.com and I will guide you to the place...

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template