Home » , , , , , » Restoran ZK @ Kampung Attap, KL

Restoran ZK @ Kampung Attap, KL

Restoran ZK
No 76, Jalan Kampung Attap,
50460 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2273 9786

This restoran was introduce to me by my colleague few months ago. They claimed that the curry head is damn nice and is huge in size. I am so curious and finally I come to here "Restoran ZK" which is famous for the curry fish head and the deep fried chicken.

The fish head is definitely huge but the taste is not up to my expectation. The curry is nice and delicious. Just only the fish head doesn't taste good. I think is because the curry is not cook together with the fish (i'm just guessing). Well, the fried chicken is great...From far, u can smell the fragrance of the deep fried chicken.

Curry Fish Head
Deep Fried Chicken
Mixed Green Chilly and Onion with Black Sauce
Taugeh (Bean Sprout)
Keropok

Rating: 6 /10

Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

Anonymous
April 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM

The deep fried chicken and vegetables looks very good. Can you please explain what the Keropok is. It looks wonderful, but I have never had it before. Keep up the great work with your articles and please stop by my health blog sometime. The web address is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/.

April 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Hi Davon, thanks for dropping by. The deep fried chicken is really delicious as from far, you able to smell the fragrance of the fried chicken. The vegetable is just normal. About the Keropok (means cracker), it is better known as papadum (an indian cracker).

May I know, where are you from? If you have a chance to visit Malaysia, please feel free to contact me for good food. (sidneytoh@gmail.com)

April 30, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I love all of these food!

April 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Hi Micah, great to hear from you that you love the food here...do drop by for more updates...

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template