Home » , , , , » Thai Thai @ Sunway Piramid

Thai Thai @ Sunway Piramid

Here I come Thai Thai @ Sunway Piramid. As far as I concerned where this restaurant open lately. At first, we never thought of going into this restaurant but luckily there is a kind person treated us (Si Jie, Si Jie mom & me) for a dinner who is Si Jie mom. But actually, Si Jie mom want to eat some Thai food & this restaurant came into Si Jie mind. I just sit down & they ordered the food. This is the best part where I do not need to think of what to eat. They ordered...
Fried Fish Cake
Tom Yam Prawn ~ nice but it is too spicy to drink. However, we drink the soup although it is too spicy. It is nice to go with rice
Green Curry Chicken ~ The Green Curry Chicken is so tasty where the coconut milk is just nice,
Fried Baby Kai Lan with Salted Fish ~ The Fried Baby Kai Lan with Salted Fish is delicious where the taste of the Salted Fish inexpressible
Fried To Fu ~ The last dish is Fried To Fu ~ Erm...this doesn't suits my taste...I would say ok only
Ice Blended Coconut
Ice Coffee
Mango Rice ~ The Mango Rice is good where the Pulut Rice goes with Santan (Coconut Milk) & the sweet Mango. Delicious !!!

Rating: 8.5 /10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template