Home » , , , , » Fish Head Noodles @ Taman Danau Desa, KL

Fish Head Noodles @ Taman Danau Desa, KL

Ho A One Seafood Steamboat Restaurant
Jalan 1/109F, Taman Danau Desa,
Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour: 7:30am - 2:30pm (closed alternate Mondays)

I think we have nothing to do & we come to this place all the way from USJ 2. At first, we don't know what to eat for our lunch & out of sudden my friend (Steven) suggested this place. He show me the way & we drove there. This particular shop only sell Fish Head Bee Hoon. They serve in 2 variety :- deep fried fish or without deep fried fish & with milk or without milk. I tried the deep fried fish with milk which really tasty. The quantity of bee hoon no so much but the fish meat is just enough. The portion is jus nice for me but if more I still can finsh up. That glass orange in colour is pumpkin juice. This is the first time I tried-recommended. It boiled with white fungus, gingko, pumpkin - it just like the tong sui.
Fish Head Noodle Pumpkin Drink
Rating: 7.5 /10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template