Home » , , , , » Allegro Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Allegro Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya


Well, this weekend let me write something about the previous restaurant I have been to, is called the Allegro Cafe.
That day was surprisingly quiet and only me and my friends were in the restaurant. The design of the restaurant is very cosy and jazz.t is an Italian restaurant, and so they served food like Pasta and pizza. The Shrim Cabonara we have ordered.
The food is very nice especially the Chicken Chop Pasta with Grape Juice that I have ordered.The Garden Salad is the perfect appetizer for the meal. *very nice*

Location : 51A G/F Jalan SS15/4 Subang Jaya
47500 Selangor DE
Contact number : 03-5631 5682

Rating: 9/10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template