Makes 5 servings
3 mugs of water
¾ tsp salt
5-6 tbsp sugar
½ coconut, grated
2 tbsp flour
1. Cut the tapioca into small pieces.
2. Put them into a pot and add water and salt.
3. Cover the pot and bring to the boil.
4. Simmer until the tapioca is half cooked.
5. Meanwhile, extract the milk from the coconut and stir in the flour.
6. Add sugar and the coconut milk mixture to the tapioca and keep stirring until it comes to the boil.
7. Pierce the tapioca with a knife to test if it is done, then turn off the fire and serve.