1 packet rice flour
¾ cup sago
½ litre coconut milk or 1 tin evaporated milk
2 pandan leaves, knotted
1. Pan-fry the rice flour.
2. Mix a little salt and water, then add enough to the flour to make a firm dough.
3. Shape bits of the dough into small balls.
4. Meanwhile, boil water with the clove, cardamom, pandan leaves and a little salt.
5. Put the rice balls into the boiling water.
6. Once the rice balls are cooked (they will float to the top), add the sago and then the sugar.
7. Add the coconut milk (or milk) and bring it to the boil again.
8. Dish into dessert bowls and serve.